Would you like to be part of Australia’s most successful privately owned manufacturing, building and construction companies? Do you want to be the difference that allows BGC to continue to hold the esteemed title of WA’s Largest Builder? We pride ourselves on leading the industry with the most innovative, value driven homes and we want you to be a part of it!
With record housing sales this year and a continued high level of growth predicted, BGC Transport are urgently seeking Drivers to join the team.
About the Role
BGC Transport is a proudly Western Australian owned, industry leading business based in Hazelmere. We are seeking MC licensed Drivers or a HC License ready to upskill.
We are seeking Drivers who are customer service focused, needing a challenging role to utilise keen problem-solving skills. The role will require overtime, Saturday work and most days with multiple positions available .
Tasks in your role will include:
- Ensuring compliance with all safety. requirements including daily pre-starts on vehicles.
- Adhering to all quality control procedures
- Operating the Heavy Vehicles and telehandlers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Completing time sheet documentation correctly and to comply with Fatigue regulations.
- Ability to plan efficient runs adhering to the RAV Network Requirements
If you have the following skills and experience, we’d like to hear from you:
- Ability to reverse a Truck & Dog or Road Train (not essential but preferred).
- Valid WA MC or HC driver’s licence (unrestricted).
- Ability to hold a Commercial Drivers Medical.
- Willingness to be upskilled in a range truck driver duties.
Culture and Benefits
We pride ourselves on our healthy and safe workplace culture of diversity, inclusiveness and support. At BGC, we place a very high value on our team and want to reward you for your efforts. You will enjoy great staff benefits including;
- In-house BGC discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounts on superannuation and health benefit funds including Bupa, HBF, HIF and IOOF
- Vehicle discounts partnering with AHG
You can view these benefits at www.bgcstaffbenefits.com.au
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To express your interest for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by emailing Sirin on email@example.com or calling 08 9261 1895
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.