B&J Catalano has long-term work available in the South West region and Perth metro area for experienced Truck Sub Contractors.
Applicants will need to have the following:
- Own Trucks and Trailers e.g. Truck & Dogs, B-Train, Road Train, Side or End Tippers
- A valid MC Drivers Licence
- White/Blue Card
- MRD HV Accreditation
- AMMS Level 3 (highly desirable)
- Proven experience in road transport operations and operating multi combination vehicles and/or tipper trucks
- Roadworthy Prime Mover and side tipping trailers with reversing squawkers and waterproof tarps (auto tarps preferred)
- Tri Dollies would be advantageous
- A strong commitment to safe work practices
Please contact our Recruitment Advisor, Rachael on (08) 9726 8112 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
If you currently reside in another state, but wish to relocate to beautiful WA. We would love to hear from you!