Bonaccord Freightlines has a position for an experienced HC Driver based out of the Bateman’s Bay area
We have a well maintained, modern fleet and are looking for a capable operator, with strong work ethics.
The position will be offered on a full time basis
About the role
Our drivers are seen to be the face of the business, therefore a customer service mindset is considered a priority.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- A Heavy Combination Licence
- A minimum of 2 years heavy vehicle driving experience
- Professional driving attitude and record
- Strong organisational skills and team values
- Basic administrative skills
To be successful for this role, applicants must be:
- Well presented, professional, reliable and possess good customer service skills
- Proficient in all aspects of transport operations
- Available to work varying hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Prepared to undertake medical, drug and alcohol testing
- Compliant with standard operating procedures, WH&S and Safety Management System requirements
Experience in refrigerated transport is desirable, but not essential.
Applications must supply work referees
A pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing is a requirement for successful applicants.
You must have a minimum of 4 yrs experience driving heavy vehicles and be over 23 yrs for insurance purposes and have a good driving record.
Phone 51571325 (BH) for further details or email applications with work referees to email@example.com
BWC Contracting are looking for Truck & Quad Drivers in Brisbane
Truck & Quad Drivers Wanted – Logan/Brisbane Based
BWC is currently seeking experienced heavy vehicle drivers to fill multiple positions within our company, based at our depot in Crestmead.
We have multiple truck and dog positions available within our company, carting product for various multinationals:
- Truck and Quad Dog – carting raw materials for a leading concrete and aggregate supplier
- Truck and Dog with Forklift or Crane – delivering bricks for one of Australia’s largest clay brick manufacturers
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Current HC Licence and Blue/White Card essential;
- For Truck and Forklift positions – Forklift (LE) High Risk Work Licence required;
- 3+ years experience operating truck and dog combinations;
- Good work ethic and attitude;
- Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety at all times;
Casual and Full Time roles available. All offers of employment will be subject to driving history and police checks as well as pre-employment medicals including drug and alcohol screening.
Contact Brad on 0438 433 348.