Do you want to drive a log truck?
Do you hold a current HC licence preferably with one year driving experience?
Are you willing to learn?
Shift work position – 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) working rotating shifts.
Permanent position with 4 weeks annual leave.
Log truck experience not essential as training will be provided by our highly experienced driver trainer but at least 1 year experience in heavy haulage is preferable.
Carting plantation pine and plantation hardwood.
Based in the Derwent Valley Area (Tasmania)
Essential Skills and Attributes include:
- Australian & NZ Permanent Resident
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights
- HC Drivers Licence
- MUST be competent using an 18 speed ROAD RANGER GEAR Box
- Proven good work ethic
- Committed to both the training and our Company
- Must supply current referees
- To learn a little more about us and what we do please copy and paste the following link into your web browser to a story featured on the Kenworth Website about our logging legacy https://www.kenworth.com.au/2016/12/22/logging-legacy/
If you are interested and meet the above stated criteria, please email your resume with a cover letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org