Truck & Quad Drivers Wanted – Logan/Brisbane Based
BWC is currently seeking experienced heavy vehicle drivers to fill multiple positions within our company, based at our depot in Crestmead.
We have multiple truck and dog positions available within our company, carting product for various multinationals:
- Truck and Quad Dog – carting raw materials for a leading concrete and aggregate supplier
- Truck and Dog with Forklift or Crane – delivering bricks for one of Australia’s largest clay brick manufacturers
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Current HC Licence and Blue/White Card essential;
- For Truck and Forklift positions – Forklift (LE) High Risk Work Licence required;
- 3+ years experience operating truck and dog combinations;
- Good work ethic and attitude;
- Commitment to Workplace Health and Safety at all times;
Casual and Full Time roles available. All offers of employment will be subject to driving history and police checks as well as pre-employment medicals including drug and alcohol screening.
Contact Lauren on Lrobinson@bwc.net.au or Brad on 0438 433 348.
About BWC Contracting
Since it’s establishment in April 2016, BWC Contracting has specialised in quarrying, transport and bulk earthworks.
Our dedicated team operate and service our own fleet of machinery and trucks which allows us to maintain our companies reputation for reliability and quality and provide the best price to our clients.
In any sector from mining operations and commercial construction, our highly experienced team are able to provide versatile solutions for our clients’ needs.
Client satisfaction is of paramount importance to us as we seek to develop each new project into a valued and long term working arrangement.
Some of our current projects include the rehabilitation of quarries, clay mining, bulk earthworks, export of materials and large scale transport contracts.