Want to get paid $60 an hour to drive the big rigs in WA? Then this is the gig for you!
Campbell Transport is a locally owned leading transport and freight company offering general freight, bulk haulage, stock transport services, and services to our mining clients. Operating for over 20 years, our comprehensive range of professional and efficient commercial freight and logistics solutions has made us one of the leading freight companies in Perth, and Western Australia.
We are starting a new and exciting contract in Geraldton carting Iron Ore utilising quad combination road trains!
At Campbell Transport we maintain an excellent safety record that always requires your total commitment to work safely. We maintain our fleet to the highest standards and reward our driver’s efforts and loyalty by paying top-tier rates.
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers an excellent remuneration and benefit package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and friendly team environment.
We also offer
- Casual position
- $60 an hour
- $80 a day meal allowance
- Lots of hours, plenty of dirt to move!
- Motel accommodation in Mt Magnet
- FIFO, DIDO, and local residents welcome to apply!
- Your skills are respected, feedback considered and we genuinely look after each other.
- Campbell Transport has a strong culture of common purpose with mutual respect and friendly conduct. A positive, considerate, and inclusive work environment is essential to us.
What we require
- Experience with Road Ranger gearboxes will be highly regarded
- Experience driving quads and triples desired
- Experience in side tippers highly desired
- Resume of employment and experience with Multi-Combination Vehicles
- Copy of MC licence & WA Fatigue Certificate
All applicants must also pass a pre-employment commercial driver’s medical exam including drug and alcohol testing. Ongoing fitness for work includes the daily screening for zero drugs and alcohol and is a fixed condition of employment. We sincerely welcome all drivers who share our values of common purpose, mutual respect, and friendly conduct.
Enquire now with one of our drivers or contact us direct during office hours via Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message below.
Don’t wait, come and join the Campbell Transport team now!