Heavy Diesel Mechanic – Coober Pedy
Campbell Transport is a family run business that has been established in Western Australia for 20 years.
About the role:
The Position is open to FIFO applicants from Adelaide and Melbourne on a two and one roster with the relevant experience.
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess the following:
- A strong work ethic an ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Extensive experience with Kenworth Prime Movers. (Essential)
- Mack & Volvo experience. (Desirable)
- Cummins ISX engine diagnostic’s & rebuilding
- Trailer Maintenance experience preferably with side tippers
- Sound electrical & hydraulic diagnostic skills.
- Air Conditioning ticket (Desirable)
- Ability to work a day / night roster
- A positive attitude towards health and safety in all aspects of the work place
- Be able to pass a medical assessment including drug and alcohol screening prior to the position commencement
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers full time employment after an initial probation period with a great remuneration package and the opportunity to work in as part of a high-performance team. Ability to earn great money with good work life balance.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply now!
Please note: those requiring sponsorship to work in Australia need not apply.
Please contact us to secure an Interview
Please do not apply if you do not have all the above qualification and experience.
To apply for this position email a resume or any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org