We want to show you what the great state of WA has to offer. We’re offering to reimburse up to $10,000 for the successful applicants’ eligible relocation costs to come live in WA. We will also cover the cost to quarantine for the 2 weeks. In addition to this, if you stick with us for 6 months we will pay you a bonus of up to $10,000.
Campbell Transport is a locally owned leading transport and freight company offering general freight, bulk haulage and stock transport services, as well as services to our mining clients. Operating for over 20 years, our comprehensive range of professional and efficient commercial freight and logistics solutions, has made us one of the leading freight companies in Perth, and Western Australia.
At Campbell Transport we maintain an excellent safety record that always requires your total commitment to work in a safe manner. We maintain our fleet to the highest standards, and reward our driver’s efforts and loyalty with paying top tier rates.
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers an excellent remuneration and benefit package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and friendly team environment.
We also offer
• Full Time Positions, including family support and sick leave entitlements, allowances, performance bonuses, annual leave and superannuation.
• Flexible rosters 2:1 or 4:2 for WA, FIFO, DIDO or local residents
• Interstate customised rosters by negotiation while border restrictions are still in place. Standard 4:2 rosters for interstate drivers post border restrictions
• $40+ an hour with quality performance bonuses on top
• Quality accommodation & allowances with individual needs catered for
• Your skills are respected, feedback considered and we genuinely look after each other.
• Campbell Transport has a strong culture of common purpose with mutual respect and friendly conduct. A positive, considerate, and inclusive work environment is essential to us.
What we require
• Experience with Road Ranger gear boxes will be highly regarded
• Experience driving quads, triples is preferred but doubles willing to train will be considered ($38 starting rate for doubles experience)
• Resume’ of employment and experience with Multi-Combination Vehicles
• Current Driver’s medical
• Copy of MC licence & WA Fatigue Certificate
All applicants must also pass a pre-employment commercial drivers medical exam including drug and alcohol testing. Ongoing fitness for work includes the daily screening for zero drugs and alcohol and is a fixed condition of employment. We sincerely welcome all drivers who share our values of common purpose, mutual respect, and friendly conduct.
Enquire now with one of our drivers or contact us direct during office hours via Jess 0429 895 048
Interstate Linehaul Truck Driver We have a full-time vacancy for a MC/B-Double Interstate Linehaul Truck Driver to join our team. Adelaide or Melbourne based. 1 x truck & 1 x set trailers per driver. No […]
Local And Interstate Drivers Local And Interstate Drivers required at Detour Logistics. 2 interstate drivers and a local driver in Silvan and in Shepparton To Be considered Min age of 25 Must have fridge experience […]
Road Train Truck Drivers MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced Road Train Road Train Truck Drivers. About the business and the role Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s […]