Campbell Transport is a rapidly growing transport business that has been established in Western Australia for 20 years. We are looking for a Workshop Supervisor to join our growing and hardworking team in Port Hedland.
Some of your position responsibilities will be to:
Reporting to the Site Manager this position is responsible for the coordination, delegation and reporting of repairs & Maintenance of our Port Hedland fleet.
As the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for motivating mechanics and ensuring all maintenance work is completed to the companies high standards and documented correctly.
Your performance will have a direct impact on the operations of the business and embracing that responsibility is a must.
This role will suit a self-motivated and organised individual with:
• Excellent problem solving, negotiation, leadership and time management skills
• Have the ability to plan, prioritise and lead the team
• Extensive knowledge and experience on Prime Movers & Multi combinations units
• Exceptional diagnosis skills & attention to detail
• Be able to communicate effectively with all employees within the business
• A commitment to workplace safety and sound knowledge of current OH&S practices and standards
This position will require applicants to have:
- Current drivers licence
- Australian Certified Heavy Mechanical Trade Qualification
- HC / MC licence desirable
- Fork lift is highly desirable
- Attention to detail and accurate – keen to do it once and do it right
- Advance problem solving
- Good verbal, written and computing skills
- Think critically and be able to prioritise tasks while be reliable & punctual
Please contact us to secure an Interview
Please do not apply if you do not have all the above qualification and experience.
To apply for this position email a resume or any questions you have to email@example.com