Campbell Transport has been established in Australia for 20 years. We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join our hardworking team in Port Hedland. The job is open to Port Hedland Residents with the relevant experience.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a great team, while being responsible for the day to day operations and performance including ensuring site compliance and performance, overseeing drivers fatigue, rosters & overseeing fitters in workshop etc
To be considered for the role, successful applicants will possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience in achieving goals and targets
- Sound knowledge of the Transport industry
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities
- Have good written and verbal communications skills
- Understand safety requirements of running a 24/7 depot
- The ability to deliver safe production and efficient tonnes
This is a great opportunity for those seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers a good remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a great environment.
Please contact us to secure an Interview
Please do not apply if you do not have all the above qualification and experience.
To apply for this position email a resume or any questions you have to email@example.com