Full Time HR Driver – Sydney
This is an opportunity to join a family owned company focused on providing exceptional safety and customer service.
Our client has available positions driving a synchro-mesh body truck delivering sheet & coil steel out of their Erskine Park facility.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A current NSW HR Licence – Licence checks conducted PRIOR to employment
- HR Road Ranger licence preferred
- A clean driving record – Traffic conviction report to be supplied.
- Must be able to pass random drug & Alcohol testing
- Physically fit.
- Demonstrate previous driving experience.
- Knowledge of Sydney Metropolitan areas.
- Friendly and positive disposition.
- Must be reliable, punctual and a good team player.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised, disciplined and a strong attention to detail.
- Understanding and completing basic paperwork
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering steel throughout the Sydney Metropolitan, Newcastle and Canberra area.
- Multi drops each day.
- Performing daily vehicle and trailer prestart safety checks
- Securing and inspecting loads for transport
- Maintaining compliance with all NHVAS policies and procedures
- Understand load limits and apply correct restraints
- Experience with transporting steel preferred
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness
- Upholding customer service values of the company.
If you possess the skills and attributes listed above, please email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may contact us on 07 3271 3047 during business hours to discuss further.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MC Interstate Truck Driver – Brisbane
Daryl Dickenson Transport is a medium sized family business who specialise in steel and container freight. With over 20 years experience in the industry we are a well established business working with known and reputable companies. We have a strong emphasis on safety and our customers.
We are currently welcoming applications for full time interstate MC Road Ranger licensed drivers travelling the East Coast, based out of our depot in Yatala, Brisbane.
Our ideal applicants will hold a MC licence and have experience with Road Trains and B Doubles. BFM, steel and tarp experience are an advantage as well but training is provided as part of the job.
We offer you a permanent job with a stable roster, there are no designated runs so you enjoy the flexibility of going somewhere different every week, however, we do have our regular customers that we deliver to. Being a family run business we believe a work and home balance is essential and our drivers enjoy being home of a weekend.
If you are an individual that takes pride in their work and are looking for stable long term employment, we encourage you to apply for this role by applying through seek or emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org