Doble Express Transport (DXT) currently has a vacancies for two Permanent Full Time PM Loader Team Leaders based in our Yenorra depot.
- Supervision of loading team
- Loading linehaul Semi / B Double trailers
- Gating and strapping
- Consignment note management
- General warehouse work.
- Following safe operating procedures and complying with company policy.
- full time permanent position
- secure parking
- on going up-to-date training
- Paid overtime (Penalty rates)
- Receive pay weekly, and on time
To Be a Successful candidate you must have:
- LF Counterbalance Forklift license
- HC licence beneficial not essential
- linehaul loading and unloading experience
- Understanding of COR regulations
- Experience with dangerous goods
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including D & A test
- Able to provide at least two employment references
- Full permanent working rights.
Minimum 2 years Counterbalance Forklift experience express freight
Please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**No Agencies Please**
Wettenhalls Heavy Haulage Are Looking For MR / HC / MC Drivers
Wettenhalls Heavy Haulage and Specialised Services are looking to add a number of Experienced Heavy Rigid Tilt Tray and Low Loader Semi Float Operators at our Dandenong facility, for equipment deliveries throughout Metro Melbourne, Victoria & potentially Interstate.
We are seeking people looking for casual and full time work.
Experience is an must and ongoing further training will be provided.
Wettenhalls Heavy Haulage and Specialised Services are committed to providing:
- A safe working environment
- Best in class facilities, maintenance & equipment
- Above award wages
- Training courses
- Well maintained late model vehicles and equipment
- A variety of work types and locations
- Opportunity for interstate travel or locally based work
To be successful you will:
- Have the appropriate vehicle licence (MC, HC, HR)
- Have an excellent safety record with a commitment to safety compliance
- Be punctual and reliable
- Provide professional customer service
- Solid record keeping skills
- Good knowledge of Melbourne Metro area
- Have a minimum of two years driving experience
- Experience with Dogs and Chains advantageous
For further information contact Josh Webster on 0437 620 997 or email email@example.com