Emerald Carrying Company is a leading provider of logistics services and operates along the Eastern sea board and throughout Central Australia, with specialist divisions in Bulk Liquids and General Freight.
Emerald Carrying Company are currently seeking experienced MC Fuel Tanker Driver’s to join the team in the Gracemere depot. The roster currently available is a triple shift roster (5/5/5 – 5 days, 5 nights, 5 off).
The successful candidates will be a driver who possess extensive distribution experience of bulk liquids, an understanding of risks and safety associated with the distribution of petroleum products and operating a DG vehicle.
About the person:
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- A minimum of 3 years driving experience with a MC license;
- Hold a dangerous goods license;
- Hold a current SLP passport;
- Hold standard 11 and mine inductions (not compulsory but an advantage);
- Have previous experience in delivery to Retail, Industrial and Mining Customers delivering bulk liquids;
- Display a strong commitment to safety, understanding hazard identification and risk assessment;
- Demonstrated understanding of DG, fatigue and mass regulations and emergency response requirements;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Responds positively to change;
- Intermediate technology skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and embrace the company’s culture;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Demonstrated proactive approach to tasks and ability to problem solve;
Emerald Carrying Company (ECC) strives on providing the best culture and workplace for their employees which is why the successful candidate will be required to show commitment to ECC safety standards, values and strategic intents, be required to maintain uniform standards and keep their vehicle and equipment in good order.
The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of working with a successful and progressive company with a fantastic industry reputation and will be required to pass a full medical examination, drug and alcohol screen and provide a current 5 year driving history check.