North West MC Drivers Wanted – Solo & Two Up
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent role with long term contracts
- Competitive rates and allowances
- Immaculate Fleet
- Employee of the Quarter Awards Program
- Corporate Health Cover (voluntary)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Journey Insurance
- Salary Sacrificing and Novated leasing
- Certificate level training and development opportunities
- Employee Discounts Program
KTrans are a Western Australian family owned and operated transport company seeking self-motivated, committed and positive team members to join us as MC Drivers operating as either SOLO or 2UP linehaul drivers.
What do we want in return?
- A valid MC driving licence
- Triple Road train experience (desirable)
- Ability to pass a medical and drug/alcohol screen at any time
- A can-do positive attitude with a clear understanding that customer service is imperative
- WA Fatigue Management knowledge (TLIF2010 certificate required)
- Bulk Dangerous Goods licence (preferred)
- Current Load Restraint Certificate (preferred)
- Valid forklift high risk work licence (preferred)
The business operating out of Kenwick has a distribution model focusing on full load road transport services. We offer a variety of different service offerings to our clients including a key component being express contract linehaul services to several of the country’s leading freight forwarders.
KTrans are an equal opportunity employer who encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates MUST have the right to work in Australia.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to pass a medical including drugs and alcohol testing. You will also be required to submit a recent police clearance.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thanks for considering KTrans as your next employer!
Find Us On Facebook