Freight Assist Australia is a leading bulk transport and logistics provider founded in 2011, specialising in general and express freight Australia-Wide. We are firmly focused on providing a solution-driven approach and maintaining an “uncompromised” service level to everything we do. Our core specialties are vastly spread across a range of industries; including (but not limited to): food, manufacturing, dangerous and hazardous goods (packaged and bulk) and general products.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
Relationships | Being transparent and open builds a strong foundation with our customers, suppliers, and staff.
Integrity | Honesty, and respect is the foundation of a strong working relationship.
Reliability | Our professional and service focused commitment ensures our customers satisfaction.
Innovation | Constant and never-ending improvement ensures our clients always receive the best service.
100% commitment to safety | All injuries are preventable and all employees have the right to go home without incident.
The purpose of the Line Haul Driver is to transport and deliver company freight between company depots and or directly to interstate customers, ensuring loads are restrained and delivered safely in accordance with company procedures and industry regulations and compliance.
We are looking for the following multi-combination drivers:
• Full Linehaul Drivers ex Melbourne
- Perform interstate linehaul trips
- Manage company and legislative paperwork (Run Sheet, Work Diary, Mass Management Log Book)
- Ensure that your vehicle is kept safe, clean and maintained.
Skills and experience (Key Selection Criteria)
- Has relevant qualifications and experience required to perform position
- Can demonstrate competency of skills required to perform position
- Pass a pre-employment medical examination
- Pass a Victoria police national police check
- Provide a Demerit Point History Report
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Dangerous Goods License
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A company with a high safety focus
- Great working conditions
- A fantastic team environment, AND
- Rewarded with and attractive kilometre rate plus super contribution!!!
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.
(Successful applicants are subject to a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen)
Freight Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
For questions about applying, please contact the careers team.