PM Shift – Forklift Operator/Loader – Dangerous Goods
We are currently seeking multiple experienced Forklift Drivers to join our busy PM Shift Operation in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
Freight Assist Australia is a leading bulk transport and logistics provider founded in 2011, specialising in general and express freight Australia-Wide. We are firmly focused on providing a solution-driven approach and maintaining an “uncompromised” service level to everything we do. Our core specialties are vastly spread across a range of industries; including (but not limited to): food, manufacturing, dangerous and hazardous goods (packaged and bulk) and general products.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
Relationships | Being transparent and open builds a strong foundation with our customers, suppliers, and staff.
Integrity | Honesty, and respect is the foundation of a strong working relationship.
Reliability | Our professional and service focused commitment ensures our customers satisfaction.
Innovation | Constant and never-ending improvement ensures our clients always receive the best service.
100% commitment to safety | All injuries are preventable and all employees have the right to go home without incident.
The role will involve working as an integral part of a team in a fast-paced transport company, performing a range of duties including operating a counterbalance forklift to perform duties such as the loading and unloading of local and interstate vehicles and appropriate load restraint. The PM Shift runs from 2 pm to 10 pm with potential overtime available.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to have:
- Previous experience as a counterbalance Forklift Operator
- Previous experience in handling packaged and bulk dangerous goods would be well regarded
- A valid Forklift Licence
- Experience in the loading of general freight
- Availability to work full time hours, Monday through Friday
- Your own transport including a valid Driver’s Licence
- Excellent personal presentation and good communication skills
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including your own pair of safety shoes, high visibility vest and appropriate work wear.
If you believe you demonstrate the above skills, experience and motivation we would encourage you to ‘APPLY NOW’. Email your resume to email@example.com