We are currently seeking a passionate full-time MC Fuel Tanker Truck Driver to join the team based in the Townsville Depot.
The successful candidate will be completing local trips around the Townsville area.
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Pre-loading & unloading fuel tankers
- Maintain Emerald Carrying Company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and safety are adhered to at all times
- Manage fatigue and perform log book duties.
- Carry out all duties within set time frames and follow instructions
Fuel Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Triple shifted roster
- Guaranteed 38hrs per week + Common hourly rate for all overtime + overnight and meal allowances
- All uniforms provided + boot allowance
- Permanent, full-time opportunity with growing and leading AU Logistics organisation
Skills and Experience
- Hold a current MC drivers license (Essential);
- Hold a Dangerous Goods License (Essential);
- Hold a current SLP passport (desirable)
- Proven culture of safety, understanding hazard identification and risk assessment process
- A proactive approach to tasks and the ability to interact with customer
About Emerald Carrying Company
Emerald Carrying Company (ECC) is a leading provider of logistics services and operates along the Eastern seaboard and throughout Central Australia, with specialist divisions in Bulk Liquids and General Freight.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact ECC’s Human Resource Department on either firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3016 0540.
Sydney Based MC Interstate Linehaul Driver One Truck one driver Late model equipment Permanent after trial period Casual Interstate Linehaul Driver | Gibson Austwide is a privately owned company that has been operating for over […]
Fly In Fly Out Road Train Operators ex Perth for Kalgoorlie. Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more […]
Local And Interstate Drivers Local And Interstate Drivers required at Detour Logistics. 2 interstate drivers and a local driver in Silvan and in Shepparton To Be considered Min age of 25 Must have fridge experience […]
BWC is currently seeking Truck and Quad Drivers to fill positions in our company based at our depot in Crestmead. We have multiple Truck and Quad Drivers positions available within our company, carting product for […]