HC/MC Driver / Yard Person – Karratha
We now have a vacancy for an experienced HC or MC Driver / Yard Person to join our team at the Regional depot of Karratha. Will suit local candidate.
Working with a small team it is all hands-on deck with a large focus on loading and unloading, breaking down triple road trains and deliveries within local and regional.
To be considered for the position you will have but not limited to the following:
- HC minimum or preferably MC licence
- Current Forklift (LF) licence
- Current Fatigue Management certificate
- Regional driving experience a must
- Loading & unloading triple road trains
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical
- Paperwork proficient
- Previous transport/yard experience
- Strong work ethic
- Safety conscious
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of the Chain of Responsibility
This is a fantastic opportunity for a focused individual to become part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team in a growing transport company.
If you feel you have the right match of skills for this position, contact Brad on 0488 977 709.