Local Perth Truck Driver
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR or HC or MC Local Perth Truck Driver for an immediate start for a busy family owned transport company based in Forrestfield.
· Local pickup and delivery
· Meet daily target runs
· General upkeep of trucks & trailers
· Customer service / communication
· HR or HC or MC licence – current
· Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Paperwork proficient
· Strong work ethic
· Safety conscious
· Great communication skills
· Understanding of the Chain of Responsibility and Load Restraint
· Forklift (LF) licence – current
· Online Driver Fatigue Management certificate
· Previous transport/yard experience
· MSIC licence and DG licence
No Visa Applicants please.
Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol testing.
If you believe you have what it takes and can satisfy the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Please email resume with 2 contactable references to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
As we manage recruitment in-house we request no recruitment agency enquiries.
Sydney and Melbourne (Tullamarine and Dandenong areas) Linehaul Drivers Easter Group is a family owned business,…
Sydney – Melbourne – Sydney B-Double Driver MC Driver required for small team environment driving…
B-Double Interstate Driver MC Driver Interstate Work: MC Driver required for small team environment driving…
Specialised Transport Services | MC Driver Interstate Work
Sydney Based MC Casual Interstate Linehaul Driver One Truck one driver Late model equipment Permanent…