HC and MC Drivers – Adelaide
Garden Grove Haulage is a family owned business which has been operating from its Golden Grove base for over 20 years. Offering an engaging and family-orientated work culture and environment, our employees are valued and appreciated for their contribution toward the business success.
We are currently looking for both full time and casual Truck Drivers with experience in Truck and Dog and or Road Train.
What we look for in our drivers:
- At least 3 years driving experience involving Tipper work
- Dedication to achieving high standards of safety compliance
- Willingness to comply with customer site requirements, such as a clean shaven policy and D&A testing
- Proven ability to be reliable and punctual
- A positive “Can do” attitude
- Willingness to work some Saturdays
- Ability to communicate well and perform as part of a team
- Understanding of BFM and Standard hours
- Current White Card or ability to obtain one (mandatory)
- Front End Loader (desirable)
What to tell us in your application:
- Provide your current resume, listing your current licence type(s) and tickets
- What kind of work you are looking for (casual, full time, long distance, etc)
- Outline what kind of trucks you have experience in (Road Trains, 6 Axles, Truck and Dog, B-Double)
- Tell us if you are BFM certified or standard
Please email your application including your current resume to email@example.com by 9am Friday 20 November 2020.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a National Police Clearance, driving assessment and pre-employment medical prior to being offered a position. Candidates without Tipper Experience will NOT be considered