Greenfreight is a prominent, family-owned transport and logistics operator with a proud 50 year history delivering reliable and value-added solutions to our customers.
We specialise in linehaul and logging distribution and operate along the Eastern seaboard with depots in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Myrtleford, Rosewood and Wagga.
Our headquarters are based in Wodonga.
Greenfreight is entering into an exciting period of growth. We are seeking MC drivers for our logging and line haul divisions who want to grow with us and share our vision for a successful future.
- Modern, well maintained fleet
- Safety as our priority
- Equal opportunity employment
- Job security and long-term career prospects
We seek drivers who:
- Hold a MC licence with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Can provide evidence of clean driving history record
- Have a safety-first mindset
- Excellent knowledge of CoR, mass and fatigue management
- Have a team centric attitude and customer service mindset
- Are committed to continuous improvement
Logging positions can be based in the Albury Wodonga Region, Rosewood or Tumut. Linehaul positions can be based anywhere along the Melbourne to Brisbane corridor for the right drivers.
Greenfreight is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace.
Applications & More Info
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Darryn Hall, Linehaul Manager on 02 60244 255.