Water Truck Drivers
Hornery Water and Transport have positions available for experienced Water Truck Drivers to deliver and service various sites based in Moranbah and surrounding areas.
We are looking for great people with proven skills to make deliveries to clients on time, every time with a great attitude. The successful applicants must be punctual, reliable, respectful, well organised and have a strong focus on attention to detail. Applicants must have an impeccable safety record and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Hold current and clean QLD Driver’s License. Class HC or MC desirable, minimum HR.
- Must be able and willing to complete an in house driver ability assessment prior to employment.
- Be able to follow instructions from Driver Coordinator and Management Team.
- Complete dockets, pre-starts, timesheets and other paperwork neatly and correctly.
- Be client focused and provide outstanding services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful & courteous manner at all times.
- Keep trucks clean to the highest standards including washing down each day.
- Fit and able to conduct manual labour.
- Must be competent at backing trucks and in the use of Road Ranger boxes.
- Previous experience in road transport. Hornery Water and Transport deliver water to various locations, not just mine sites.
- Previous Water Truck experience an advantage
LICENSES AND OTHER QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum HR license – HC or MC preferred
- Road Ranger gear box experience and proficiency essential
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Clean Driving History
- Clean Criminal History
- Relevant RII Qualifications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent working conditions
- State of the art facilities & equipment
- Stable employment and a friendly, supportive environment
- 5 days on 2 days off roster with over time available
- Resides locally in Moranbah or within a 250km radius of township
The Hornery Group are a local family owned company who provide an extensive range of services to the Bowen Basin and greater Central QLD. The group consists of Hornery Water and Transport, Bar H Wagyu Grazing, Hornery Helicopter Services and 4ULOC Charity Fundraising for Care and Comfort of Cancer Patients.
At Hornery Water and Transport, we take great pride in maintaining our fleet to the highest standard and ensure our vehicles are the safest they can be. We want nothing more than for everyone to go home safe to their loved ones each day and this is why we do what we do at The Hornery Group.
Check out our website to learn more at hornerygroup.com.au
Applicants who are passionate about trucks, people and who want to make a difference by way of continually improving need only apply.
Forward resumes with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact the Hornery Group 07 4941 7116.