Maxwell Freightlines is a family owned Melbourne based Transport Company seeking professional experienced Multiple Combination licenced long distance linehaul truck drivers for Melbourne Brisbane Melbourne and or Melbourne Sydney Melbourne. Maxwell Freightlines is based in Laverton North, but we welcome applicants outside of this area to apply for this Interstate Line Haul Driver job.
Maxwell Freightlines operate a fleet of late model B-double and A-Double combinations. We have a one driver combination policy, so you not only have 1 truck, but you tow the same trailers as well.
Applicants will hold:
- Current MC (Multiple Combination) license
- Current license history report
- Road Ranger experience required
- BFM essential
- A good understanding of load restraint, loading and unloading of general freight
- Knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth/State Safety legislation and Standards
- Be reliable and punctual with a good work ethic
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, main roads, heavy vehicle operating guidelines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedures
- As a driver you will be the face of Maxwell Freightlines and it is essential that you present well, have good customer service and communication skills
Best buys on Dash Cams – https://amzn.to/3tGjs8o
What is on offer:
- Designated vehicle
- Driver training and technical training provided
- Great working conditions
- Safety focused and well-maintained equipment
If you are an individual that takes pride in their work and displays a strong and safe work ethic, we encourage you to apply.
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to undertake a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 0400 385935
email@example.com Mobile 0410 446 661