Things are heating up and with more new gear coming and better utilisation of equipment, we are taking on more drivers to add to our team. To start with:
2 x Sydney based full time MC linehaul positions.
Running to Brisbane and / or Melbourne.
2 x full time Melbourne based MC linehaul positions.
Running to Sydney and / or Adelaide.
A number of casual,roster and full time positions available in Brisbane for MC linehaul and local drivers.
Applicants should have a number of years under the belt of MC experience. Preferably on overnight / time sensitive freight.
Weekend trips are involved. An expectation that if successful in gaining a position, that you are available to work full time and available to work 5 night weeks.
Other location bases and work roster/schedules may be considered.
Attn to Leanne
Washbay Positions Available
We are have a couple of positions available to add to our detailing team based at Wacol, Brisbane.
Duties will include truck and trailer washing, cleaning, detailing, and all associated tasks and directions, to keep up our fleet appearance.
The prospective team members must be able to have availability to transport to get to work on time, be punctual, reliable, and have an eye and attention to detail.
The applicants must also be available to work alternate Saturday’s.
Heavy vehicle experience and a forklift ticket would be desirable but not essential.
Please forward your interest via email titled “Wash bay position” to the attention of the Workshop Manager at email@example.com
Operations Scheduler – Brisbane
Easter Group is a family owned business, operating since 1976, providing time sensitive road transporting solutions.
We are currently seeking experienced Schedulers to work in our Wacol Depot.
The position will be offered on a full time basis and will report directly to the Operations Manager.
The role will be responsible for rostering, scheduling and monitoring of Drivers and equipment for a large linehaul fleet.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to;
- Allocation of drivers and scheduled runs
- Communication of departure and arrival times with drivers
- Knowledge of driver fatigue and mass in accordance with legislative requirements
- Maximising the utilisation of fleet to achieve optimal operational efficiency
- Implementation and enforcement of processes and business rules
- Ensuring drivers conduct is in line with company policies and procedures
- Achieving customer satisfaction and quality service by ensuring “on time” driver performance by exceptional allocating and monitoring
- Monitoring of Seeing Eye Camera and other Safety Management systems in real time
Applicants will require:
- Must be available to work any day or night during the week and on weekends, potentially on a rotating roster
- Preferably fatigue management accredited
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in scheduling highly regarded
- Experience with fatigue and mass requirements
- Knowledge of Chain of Responsibility (CoR) legislation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great PC Skills
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and competing objectives
- Ability to perform in a high pressure role
- Attention to detail
- A Team player
Come and work for us as we are committed to:
* Training and further education
* Your safety
* Offering an autonomous working environment
* Maintaining an impressive Fleet
To apply for this position send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org