Marley’s Transport is a family owned and operated company
Marley’s Transport is a family owned and operated company with a large fleet carting bulk grain, stock feed and livestock operating throughout South Western Australia. We operate specialized equipment that has been designed to maximize efficiency and safety.
- Base Location: Hope Valley WA
- Fully maintained trucks
- Full-Time consistent hours can be up to 60 hours a week, working 5-6 days
- Immediate start
The successful driver will be required to safely operate a heavy vehicle and combinations in accordance with all National and State Road Laws, Regulations and Codes of Practice. The driver will be required to work seamlessly within a team environment utilising their personal skills, as well as the ability to follow and comply with company Policies and Procedures.
- Drive a heavy vehicle and combination to transport and deliver goods and materials in a safe and efficient manner in accordance to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Maintain messaging system contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Complete paperwork as required by regulatory requirements and company accreditation standards.
- Keeps record of transportation goods in accordance with company procedures. and efficient manner in accordance to relevant regulatory requirements.
Find Us On Facebook
- Current HC or MC drivers licence or class 5 New Zealand licence.
- Experience in 18-speed road rangers WITH THE USE OF THE CLUTCH (essential)
- Follow company CoR, WHS, Speed, Fatigue and Maintenance Programs.
- Able to pass Drug/Alcohol Test and Pre-employment medical assessment.
- Have a strong commitment to safety.
For additional information contact Kim Downing at firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] or call +61 (0)429 413 023 (please be mindful of Western Australia time zone).
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Derek Murray and Co – MC Truck Drivers Multiple Combination Drivers for Western Australian Road Train Work Location – Kelmscott, Perth W.A. Full time MC position Immediate start Experience in bulk commodities, weekend work, able to work as a team member, safety as a focus, liase with customers/clients Must hold […]
Bdouble driver Brisbane to Mackay Shuttle driver 5 a fortnight to Mackay. Truck based at Beerwah. Truck is a cab over. Applicants must have MC Class Licence and 5 year driving experience Bulk DG Licence BFM Express driving experience and be able to drive at night. 3 contactable references […]