- Base Location: Hope Valley WA 6165
- Full-Time hours can be up to 60 hours a week, max 6 days
- Immediate start
Marley’s Transport is a family owned and operated company with a large fleet carting bulk grain, stock feed and livestock operating throughout South Western Australia. We operate specialised equipment that has been designed to maximise efficiency and safety.
The successful driver will be required to safely operate a heavy vehicle and combinations in accordance with all National and State Road Laws, Regulations and Codes of Practice. The driver will be required to work seamlessly within a team environment utilising their personal skills, as well as the ability to follow and comply with company Policies and Procedures.
- Drive a heavy vehicle and combination to transport and deliver goods and materials in a safe and efficient manner in accordance to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Couple and uncouple trailing equipment from a single trailer to multi-combination road train as applicable.
- Remain at the controls whilst raising any trailing equipment during operational requirements.
- Maintain messaging system contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Complete paperwork as required by regulatory requirements and company accreditation standards.
- Keeps record of transportation goods in accordance with company procedures. and efficient manner in accordance to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Current MC drivers licence with a minimum 12 months MC driver experience or who hold a current class 5 New Zealand licence.
- Experience in 18-speed road rangers WITH THE USE OF THE CLUTCH (essential)
- Follow company CoR, WHS, Speed, Fatigue and Maintenance Programs.
- Able to pass Drug/Alcohol Test and Pre-employment medical assessment.
- Have a strong commitment to safety.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE