- Headquarters Location: Hope Valley WA 6165 (Perth, WA)
- Full-Time hours or Seasonal Work available during harvest.
- Immediate start.
- No overnight work and no long haul.
- 50 hours per week, max 6 days per week
- Experience in 18-speed road rangers WITH THE USE OF THE CLUTCH essential
Marley’s Transport, Perth, Western Australia, is a family owned and operated company with a large fleet carting bulk grain, stock feed and livestock.
We are looking for TIPPER & LIVESTOCK DRIVERS with some experience (MC Licence Required) – for an immediate start.
- EXPERIENCED MC drivers or New Zealand drivers who hold unrestricted class 5 driver’s licence.
- End-Tipper experience.
- Prioritise animal welfare issues
- Follow company CoR, WHS, Speed, Fatigue and Maintenance Programs
- Be able to demonstrate CONFIDENT and SAFE driving skills which will be assessed at the interview.
- Be able to pass Drug/Alcohol Test and Pre-employment medical assessment.
- Have strong commitment to safety.
Applicants who do not hold a valid Australian Working Visa need not apply.
On site single men quarters are available for temporary accommodation to get you on your feet (one room per person, with shared laundry, bathroom and kitchen).
For additional information contact Kim Downing at firstname.lastname@example.org .
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE