Interstate B-Double MC drivers Wanted for General Freight
- We require MC drivers to start with our company
We require the following
- Drivers can be based in Melbourne or Brisbane or Sydney. MFL is based in the Laverton area of Melbourne.
- These Position’s are full time. Nominated routes are Melb-Syd-Melb and Melb-Bris-Melb, but can vary based on business requirements.
- Must have good knowledge of freight profiles, especially FMCG and paper products.
- All work is carried in modern Tautliner equipment.
- Drivers are required to undergo a full medical and produce a current licence printout for the last three years along with a current police report.
- Being an Accredited Company you will be required to adhere to all National road rules and company policies. Zero tolerance to drug and alcohol policy in place. In return we will offer you long term employment and above award wages.
- MFL have a very Modern Fleet with Accreditation and Maintenance in place to maintain equipment and vehicles.
- Checkable references required. Must have positive and good attitude and present well.
- Please forward your resume or enquiries to
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 0400 385935
email@example.com Mobile 0410 446 661
A Bit About Maxwell Freightlines
Maxwell Freightlines Pty Ltd (MFL) was founded in 2008 by current Managing Director Richard Maxwell, who has over 35+ years of industry experience. Richard is a wealth of knowledge and has experience in all facets and modes of Transport including Road, Rail and Sea.
MFL specialise in the cartage of ambient Road Freight supplying transport solutions to all capital cities; primarily Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
With a Company owned fleet that is satellite tracked, Mass Managed, with Quality Maintenance Assured Systems in place and also operating under Basic Fatigue Management all within NHVAS guidelines. Coupled with Web based programs ensuring compliance to industry standards are maintained at all times.
MFL operate B-double 34 pallet Tautliner trailers with the latest automated buckling system and load restraint curtains. All trailers are equipped with the latest load restraining tools to meet any loading requirements and have the ability to cart up to 38 payload tonnes. MFL also operate both mezzanine and Flat floor B-Double trailers and have the ability to supply specialised equipment for any tailored solution should it be required.
As per our environmental policy our prime movers are renewed every four years allowing MFL to take advantage of the latest technologies complying with the newest emission policies. All MFL company owned vehicles are Euro 5 Compliant.
In addition MFL has a dedicated team of extremely competent employees allowing it to maintain its focus on safety and complete customer satisfaction.
Maxwell Freightlines Pty Ltd has the capability to provide transport service to all states in Australia.
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Brisbane
- Sydney to Brisbane
- Brisbane to Sydney
- Sydney to Melbourne
Maxwell Freightlines service has satellite tracking feature Australian wide.
All Maxwell Freightlines trucks are equipped with GPS tracking.We can provide daily or weekly reports.