Maxwell Freightlines Current Vacancies
Maxwell Freightlines is a family owned Melbourne based Transport Company. Maxwell Freightlines current vacancies sees us looking for professional experienced Multiple Combination licenced long distance linehaul truck drivers. These positions are for Melbourne, Brisbane, Melbourne and or Melbourne Sydney Melbourne.
Maxwell Freightlines is based in Laverton North, but we encourage applicants in all areas of Australia to apply.
Maxwell Freightlines operate a fleet of late model B-double and A-Double combinations. We have a one driver combination policy, so you not only have 1 truck, but you tow the same trailers as well.
Applicants will hold:
- Current MC (Multiple Combination) license
- Current license history report
- Road Ranger experience required
- BFM essential
- A good understanding of load restraint, loading and unloading of general freight
- Knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth/State Safety legislation and Standards
- Be reliable and punctual with a good work ethic
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, main roads, heavy vehicle operating guidelines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedures
- As a driver you will be the face of Maxwell Freightlines and it is essential that you present well, have good customer service and communication skills
What is on offer:
- Designated vehicle
- Ongoing driver training and technical training provided
- Great working conditions
- Safety focused and well-maintained equipment
- Great driver culture
If you are an individual that takes pride in their work and displays a strong and safe work ethic, we encourage you to apply.
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to undertake a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0400540927
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0410 446 661
Find Us On Facebook