McColl’s Transport is one of Australia’s leading Tanker Transport companies, operating throughout Australia, specialising in the transportation of Bulk Food, Farm Pick-up and Bulk Chemicals, employing over 450 people nationally.
About the Role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced Seasonal Drivers to join our Farm Pick-up Division, based in Bomaderry
- A commitment to safe work practices;
- A professional approach to business;
- Extensive on the job & ongoing training;
- Career opportunities;
- Attractive wages.
- A minimum of 2 years driving experience;
- Experience in farm collection (preferred);
- A current M/C licence (Must Have)
- A strong focus on doing the job safely and compliantly;
- Excellent communication & customer service skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- Willingness to work a seven day rotating roster.
- Ability to do shift work
- The ability to adapt to new technologies & guidelines.
If you feel that you have the above attributes, please forward a copy of your current Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com