MGM Group is a family owned and operated private company based in various locations across Western Australia. MGM have several decades of logistics experience within the bulk haulage industry, servicing mining companies that required bulk haulage, storage, ship loading, rail loading and stockpile management.
Due to continuous growth within our Picton Branch we are seeking experienced HC and MC Operators to join our friendly team and be responsible for the timely delivery of products. MGM Bulk are willing to up skill the right operators from a HC Licence to an MC Licence
Why operators are choosing MGM Bulk? We offer:
- Permanent full-time positions
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Day and Night shift rotating roster
- Work Local and be home every night
- Well maintained and regularly serviced Fleet of Kenworth Aerodyne trucks
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied
- Work in a family orientated business
The successful applicant will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate previous road train end tipper experience
- Hold a current HC or MC Drivers licence
- Hold a valid Construction (White) Card
- Provide at least 2 solid employment references
- Pass a pre-employment Commercial Drivers Medical and ongoing drug and alcohol testing
- Demonstrate a good understanding of fatigue management legislation
- Perform basic maintenance requirements to their truck (i.e. change flat tyres etc)
- Actively participate in safety meetings and safety initiatives
- Pass the requirements for obtaining a MISC card
Operators that will be successful in joining our team need to be able to treat our equipment with care and respect, think on their feet, show particular attention to detail when completing their paperwork and be able to successfully follow instructions.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please submit your resume and a brief covering letter outlining why we need to have you as part of our team.
.Please direct all enquiries about this position to email@example.com