MC Operator – Night Shift | Perth
MGM Group is a family owned and operated private company based in the Perth Metropolitan area as well as the North West and South West of Western Australia. MGM have several decades of logistics experience within the bulk haulage industry, servicing mining companies that required bulk haulage, storage, ship loading, rail loading and stockpile management.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED MC Operators who are available to work permanent full time night shift positions at our Central Branch located in Hope Valley. Night shift commences mid afternoon and runs through to approx midnight (but can vary due to client demand). This role involves delivering across the South West and Perth Metropolitan areas.
We strive to maintain a strong safety culture and as such you need to be committed to operating in a safe manner whilst adhering to company and client policies and procedures at all times.
The successful applicant will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate previous ‘end tipper’ and ‘pocket road train’ experience
- Available for night shift
- Provide solid employment references
- Pass pre-employment and ongoing drug and alcohol screens
- Work comfortably in a ‘smoke free’ workplace
- Take pride in themselves and their assigned equipment
- Demonstrate a good understanding of fatigue management legislation
- Perform basic maintenance requirements to their truck (i.e. change flat tyres etc)
- Actively participate in safety meetings and safety initiatives
Previous ‘front end loader’ experience will be advantageous.
Operators that will be successful in joining our team need to be able to treat our equipment with care and respect, think on their feet, show particular attention to detail when completing their paperwork and be able to successfully follow instructions.
All applicants will be required to:
- Hold a current MC Class Drivers Licence
- Pass a Commercial Drivers Medical
- Pass ongoing drug and alcohol screening
- Pass the requirements for obtaining a MSIC card
- Provide at least 2 references at a manager or supervisor level
- Provide police clearance and traffic infringement record
If this sounds like the job for you, then please submit your resume and a brief covering letter outlining why we need to have you as part of our team.
.Please direct all enquiries about this position to email@example.com