MGM Group is a family owned and operated private company with over 50 years’ experience within the bulk haulage industry, servicing mining companies that require bulk haulage, storage, ship loading, rail loading and stockpile management services.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED MC operators for both residential and 4:2 FIFO positions based in the Pilbara (Port Hedland). Candidates will be required to demonstrate a willingness to work within the environmental conditions of Northern WA. A training program is in place that will up skill triple road train operators to safely operate quad, super quad and ultra quad road trains.
We strive to maintain a strong safety culture and as such you need to be committed to operating in a safe manner whilst adhering to company and client policies and procedures at all times.
Why operators are choosing MGM Bulk? We offer:
- Long term PERMANENT full time positions available
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- The ‘Top Star Rating’ camp accommodation in Port Hedland – Single room with ensuite.
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Car with fuel is provided for travel to and from work.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
- Flights to and from capital cities of your home state in Australia (4:2 FIFO Roster).
- Well maintained and regularly serviced Road Trains (all Kenworth Fleet).
- Residential allowance for employees living in Port Hedland which increases after 18 months of continual service.
Operators that will be successful in joining our team need to be able to treat our equipment with care and respect, think on their feet, show particular attention to detail when completing their paperwork and be able to successfully follow instructions.
If you would like to join our team you must be able to:
- Show previous experience working with triple or quad road trains
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Follow all company and mine site rules at all times
- Supply a national police clearance and drivers licence history check (no more than 6 months old)
- Actively participate in safety meetings and safety initiatives
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar working environment
- Provide solid employment references (from supervisors, not colleagues)
- Sustain a positive attitude and outlook within the workplace
As part of our employment process, all employees will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and ongoing drug and alcohol screening.
You must be able to prove triple or quad road train experience to be considered for this role.
.Please direct all enquiries about this position to firstname.lastname@example.org