MLG Oz is a West Australian owned and operated business with operations located throughout Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Starting as a small contractor providing silica mining & haulage services for BHP Billiton back in 2000, our operations have since expanded to include crushing and screening, quarry products, bulk transport services and site civil works.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced Road Train Operators to join our existing Mt Magnet operations.
- FIFO Perth or DIDO Geraldton
- 2:1 Roster dayshift and nightshift
Job tasks and responsibilities
To be successful in your application, you will need demonstrated extensive experience with:
- Road Train Operations
- Quad Side Tippers
- Front End Loaders
- Experience in the operation of Loadrite weighing systems.
- Knowledge of Main Roads WA AMMS loading and fatigue management regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal direction to achieve work outcomes;
To be considered for this role, successful applicants will possess or able obtain the following:
- Current West Australian MC Driver’s License.
- National police check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and Commercial drivers medical and drug/alcohol screening.
- Must provide current & contactable references
How to Apply:
To take the next step in your career, please apply now. Please ensure you include an up to date resume and cover letter with your application.