Multiple Combination Truck Driver
LOCATED JUST 96KMS FROM THE BEAUTIFUL BEACHES OF BREMER BAY!
Campbell Transport is a locally owned leading transport and freight company offering general freight, bulk haulage and stock transport services, as well as services to our mining clients. Operating for over 20 years, our comprehensive range of professional and efficient commercial freight and logistics solutions, has made us one of the leading freight companies in Perth, and Western Australia.
We are looking for an experienced MC Driver for an immediate start who is able to conduct driving operations around the southwest of WA. The depot is based in Jerramungup and the role will predominately freight agricultural products such as grain, lime, fertiliser, hay, and stock to Esperance, Augusta, and Lancelin. This job would be ideal for drivers living in Albany or surrounding regions.
At Campbell Transport we maintain an excellent safety record that always requires your total commitment to work in a safe manner. We maintain our fleet to the highest standards, and reward our driver’s efforts and loyalty with paying top tier rates.
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking stable employment in a company where hardworking employees are valued. This position offers an excellent remuneration and benefit package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing and friendly team environment.
We also offer
- Full time position (personal leave, sick leave, 4 weeks of annual leave)
- Maximum amount of hours available to work in the week
- $35 per hour base rate
- $40 per hour stock rate
- Loyalty bonus for long term employees
- Access to quality bonus schemes
- $50 overnight allowance
- Quality accommodation & allowances with individual needs catered for
- Your skills are respected, feedback considered and we genuinely look after each other.
- Campbell Transport has a strong culture of common purpose with mutual respect and friendly conduct. A positive, considerate, and inclusive work environment is essential to us.
What we require
- MC licence
- Experience with road ranger gearboxes will be highly regarded
- Experience with end tipping trailers essential
- WA Fatigue certificate
All applicants must also pass a pre-employment commercial drivers medical exam including drug and alcohol testing. Ongoing fitness for work includes the daily screening for zero drugs and alcohol and is a fixed condition of employment.
Interested? Send through a resume to Jess at email@example.com with the subject “Jerramungup Driver”.
Don’t wait come and join the Campbell Transport team now!!!