Sydney MC Truck Driver – Full Time
QCFM (Quality Control Freight Management), located in Kemps Creek, currently have a vacancy for a Full Time MC Driver to join our professional team for local chilled and refrigerated deliveries. Weekday and weekend availability required.
Competitive pay rates with an immediate start for the right candidates.
To be successful in this position the following is essential:
- Must have current MC Licence
- Provide a current Driving History Record
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be available for early starts
- Weekday & weekend availability
- Chilled / Refrigerated experience preferred but not essential
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you, please forward your application without delay.
Withcott Seedlings is located approximately 15 minutes east of Toowoomba and is a leading supplier of vegetable seedlings to the horticultural industry across the eastern seaboard of Australia
Due to continued growth we are seeking applicants who are competent and experienced in the operation of Forklifts and Tractors.
Success in this role will centre on your ability to drive a small to medium sized tractor and forklifts in confined spaces, operating three point linkage and tow trailers safely and efficiently moving racks and trolleys around our site.
Your Responsibilities will include:-
- Loading and unloading trailers and trucks with small to medium sized forklifts
- Hitching and unhitching shifting trolleys used to move trays and racks around the nursery site
- Daily prestart checks and raising maintenance requests
- Operating loaded tractors safely whilst working with Nursery Team leaders directives to shift production orders as required.
- Working safely and effectively delivering production targets and KPI’s for your task
- Monitoring work completed and communicating regularly with Team Leaders on any hazards on site
- Be an advocate for quality outcomes and continuous improvement, suggesting efficiency improvements to nursery management
To be successful in this role you will ideally have :-
- Excellent forklift operations experience
- Current forklift ticket
- Experience working the horticultural / agriculture industry in particular in vegetable seedling and plug production in an intensive nursery environment
- Good communication, organisation and time management skills with a willing attitude to complete allocated tasks
- A positive attitude and happy disposition with the ability to be part of the team to achieve go,
he successful candidate will have rights to work and live in Australia