HR Truck Driver
Rocky’s Own transport was established in 1985 and provides general, express freight and specialised Dangerous Goods transport services. Rocky’s Own Transport has grown to become a truly national logistics company. We have depots in Rockhampton, Wacol, Helidon, Yarwun, Newcastle, Dubbo, Kalgoorlie and Gracemere. While our business has grown significantly and we have the capabilities to efficiently handle the biggest and most challenging logistics projects in Australia, we still maintain our small business customer focused culture.
We are currently requiring a professional safety conscious HR truck driver to be based at our Helidon Depot. The successful applicant will be required to travel throughout Australia delivering dangerous goods. To be considered for this position you will require:
- Current HR License with experience (essential)
- Dangerous Goods License – an advantage
- Explosive Transport License – an advantage
- Competent with Road Ranger gear box
- Up to 2 years HR driving experience
- Strong safety focus
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- An up-to-date Traffic History Report for the past 5 years
- Ability to pass Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Test
- Ability to pass a driver assessment
- Current Commercial Heavy Vehicle/Truck Safe medical (preferred)
What’s in it for you?
- Career progression and growth opportunities
- Positive culture
- Permanent employment for the right person
- Competitive pay rates
- Profit share & private health incentives
We recognise that our staff are our greatest asset so we place high priority on their safety and to maintain open and honest relationships with them. Ongoing job training is provided and our trucks are well maintained. We pay above award rates and offer other incentives designed to attract and keep our staff.
How to Apply?
“all different – all equal” ™