Leading Hand / Roadtrain Driver – Esperance
We are a family owned company in business for 25 years.
We operate between Perth and Esperance shifting general freight .
We are based in Esperance with a large yard in Bentley.
We currently have just under 20 employees between the two sites.
We are committed to providing exceptional service to our local Esperance customers in a timely and respectful manner.
Qualifications & experience
- Must hold MC Licence with 3 years experience
- MSIC , Dangerous Goods Licence desirable
- Forklift Ticket
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug/alcohol screening
Tasks & responsibilities
- Driving assorted vehicles from Forklift to Road Train
- Loading and unloading general freight
- Attending to paperwork duties ie con notes
- Maintenance of yard and vehicles
- Adhere to compliance such as Fatigue Management, Occupational Health and Safety
- Full time position paid weekly
- Overtime paid after daily standard hours
- Work in a close knit family orientated team
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Please call if there are any questions