Full Time HR Driver
This is an opportunity to join a family owned company focused on providing exceptional safety and customer service. Our company has two Sydney Based Rigid Driver positions available driving a synchro-mesh body truck delivering sheet & coil steel out of their Erskine Park facility.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday
The successful Sydney Based Rigid Driver applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A current NSW HR Licence – Licence checks conducted PRIOR to employment
- HR Road Ranger licence preferred
- A clean driving record – Traffic conviction report to be supplied.
- Must be able to pass random drug & Alcohol testing
- Physically fit.
- Demonstrate previous driving experience.
- Knowledge of Sydney Metropolitan areas.
- Friendly and positive disposition.
- Must be reliable, punctual and a good team player.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised, disciplined and a strong attention to detail.
- Understanding and completing basic paperwork
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering steel throughout the Sydney Metropolitan, Newcastle and Canberra area.
- Multi drops each day.
- Performing daily vehicle and trailer prestart safety checks
- Securing and inspecting loads for transport
- Maintaining compliance with all NHVAS policies and procedures
- Understand load limits and apply correct restraints
- Experience with transporting steel preferred
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness
- Upholding customer service values of the company.
If you possess the skills and attributes listed above, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact us on 07 3271 3047 during business hours to discuss further.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Find Us On Facebook
Heavy Vehicle Diesel Fitter (Late shift 4pm-Midnight) BWC are currently seeking a highly experienced Heavy Vehicle Diesel Fitter to join our team based in Crestmead (Browns Plains) on our late shift from 4pm to Midnight. Suitable candidates will need to be able to demonstrate experience working with a variety of […]
Local Heavy Rigid Driver In Sydney Local Heavy Rigid Driver In Sydney Gibson Austwide is a privately owned company that has been operating for over 12 years. In this time we have built a reputation as a solution based provider with our customer base that is enviable in the Australian […]
Fly In Fly Out Road Train Operators ex Perth for Kalgoorlie. Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on […]