Thurwood Refrigerated Transport MC Drivers – Linehaul for Melbourne & Sydney Operations
Delivering refrigerated fresh freight.
Thurwood Refrigerated Transport are looking for Linehaul Drivers to cover
- Melbourne – Brisbane/Sydney – Melbourne
- Sydney – Brisbane/Melbourne – Sydney
- Melbourne – Sydney – Melbourne
- Sydney – Melbourne – Sydney (Limited Changeover schedule)
- Brisbane – Sydney (Melbourne) – Brisbane (Limited & Conditions apply)
To be successful the preferred applicant(s) must have:
- Experience in manual trucks (no automatics in this fleet)
- A current MC licence
- At least two years heavy vehicle transport experience
- Preferred BFM (Professional Training Available)
- Must be vaccinated (Covid 19)
- Experience with refrigerated transport is highly desirable
- Experience with accurate completion of paperwork
- Provide documentation as per the application form.
- Work in and maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment
- Experience level may be prepared for allocated Local work on trial
If this sounds right for you – leave your details for delivery of an application form.
**Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an early or arranged start, please note all applications must be completed in full**
Your application will include the following questions:
Do you have an MC vehicle driver’s licence?
How many years’ experience do you have as a MC truck driver?
Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Are you Covid-19 vaccinated? (Legal requirement)
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org