MC, HC & Side loader Drivers
TRG Transport Solutions is one of Australia’s leading transport companies, driven by innovation, timeliness and outstanding customer service.
The company has continued to grow since its initial inception in 1994 and today are one of South Australia’s largest wharf carriers.
TRG Transport Solutions has experienced significant growth over recent years, with the prestigious TRG vehicle fleet doubling in that time and as a part of that growth require additional experienced HC or MC drivers.
We have multiple opportunities for experienced and self-motivated drivers to join our growing transport business.
You will require flexibility with your availability, with the hours mainly Monday – Friday with the occasional weekend work, varied over the day/afternoon.
As a TRG Driver you will join the team as a casual with a view to permanency.
You will be allocated a TRG truck and be responsible for keeping it in immaculate condition.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6 months recent experience as a Driver – HC or above
- Experience driving in the Adelaide Metro Area
- LCL – Container and multi-drop experience an advantage
- Side loader experience is highly regarded but not a requirement
- Must hold a MSIC and Flinders Ports Card or be eligible and willing to obtain.
- Ability to pass a Functional Capacity Evaluation and Drug and Alcohol screening
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for your next opportunity, apply now and submit your up-to-date resume by email addressed to Bianca at email@example.com .
Without Transport Australia Stops!
Across The City – Across The State – Across The Country
Contact Us For Advertising :
Business Development Manager | Mark Schell
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone | 0437 483 793
Connecting Employees With Employers Since 2008