EXPERIENCED TRUCK AND DOG DRIVER
Based in Spring Farm your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of quarry materials and recyclables, which includes responsibility for compliance with axle weights.
* Ensuring customers and the general public are treated in a courteous and professional manner and the vehicle is presented clean and tidy
* Conducting daily pre start checks on the vehicle and reporting maintenance required.
* Conducting daily fitness for duty checks, presenting to work in a fit for duty manner in accordance with national and fatigue laws.
What we offer
* Competitive hourly rate
* Opportunity for overtime daily
* Modern fleet
* Friendly team / family run business
* Ongoing training and support
What we need from you
* A heavy combination drivers licence (HC) (MC)
* Truck and dog experience
* Current RMS print out
* Police background check
* Basic Fatigue Management desirable
* OH&S induction for construction industry (white Card)
* Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant transport laws and regulations
* Ability to complete documentation associated with collection and delivery of product.
* Willingness to complete a medical, and D&A screening
Phone: 02 4658 0934 – Louise