Casual Truck and Quad Driver
Hi-Quality Group, a privately Australian owned family company, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Truck and Quad Driver to be based at Bulla VIC.
Our company specialises in quarry operations, resource recycling, landfills, and transport and logistics, waste treatment services, with operations across NSW, ACT, Victoria and Queensland. The company has been established for over 50 years and is going through a phase of expansion.
Tipping experience is essential. If you don’t have tipping experience please do not apply.
Find Us On Facebook
Major activities of the Truck and Quad Driver role include:
- Completing prestart and other operational checklists and administrative paperwork
- Complying with fatigue management and road rules and regulations
- Complying with mass management as per NHVR guidelines
- Delivering loads to customers both internal and external in a professional and timely manner
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Carrying and understanding all statutory and regulatory permits
- Adhering to statutory and regulatory permit operating conditions
Requirements of the Truck and Quad Driver role:
- Current HC Driver’s License
- Construction Industry White Card
- Current – RMS printout
- Able to operate Tipper and Quad Dog
- Knowledge of Civil Construction environments
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- High attention to detail and compliance
- Able to operate Samsung tablet
- Highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Undertake pre-employment medical including Drug and Alcohol testing
How to apply:
If you feel your skills and experience are suitable please apply now in strict confidence by submitting your CV together with a cover letter and referee details. You will be required to meet the company’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
For further details please call 0490 288 154.
Please note only those being shortlisted for interview will be contacted
2-UP TEAMS Vacancies Positions vacant for two experienced MC 2-up teams. Being based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne and will run between those cities. Please register your interest or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Position Vacancies Casual, Full time and roster. MC Linehaul in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. […]
Bdouble driver Brisbane to Mackay Shuttle driver 5 a fortnight to Mackay. Truck based at Beerwah. Truck is a cab over. Applicants must have MC Class Licence and 5 year driving experience Bulk DG Licence BFM Express driving experience and be able to drive at night. 3 contactable references […]
Working at Hozzi Transport – Reliable Heavy Combination Drivers Are Needed About Hozzi Transport Hozzi Transport is a family owned company with our depot proudly located in Brisbane, Queensland and has more than 16 years experience sub-contracting within the transport industry. From humble beginnings of a single ridged truck, to operating […]
Refrigerated Transport company based in Rocklea requires: Linehaul and Shuttle Drivers Seeking reliable MC Licenced Drivers for interstate and intrastate work.Flexibility required for North and South trips. Refrigerated experience preferred. Immediate start available to the right applicant Please contact Brett ph 0418 875 007 / 3722 6123 or forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com […]