Forklift / Rigid Truck Driver – Derrimut
Full-TIME – IMMEDIATE START
Above Award Wage
- Work for one of the biggest transport companies in QLD!
- Fleet of over 160 trucks!
- Be exposed to and be given the best training in the country!
Wickham Freight Lines is a family owned business with Head Quarters in Warwick QLD and depots in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. We have a large fleet of approx 160 trucks and have over 40 years experience servicing the East Coast of Australia! Wickham Freight Lines also holds accreditation with Trucksafe, providing you with confidence that we have responsible work policies, well maintained vehicles, healthy trained drivers and management systems to meet customers’ needs. If you want to be apart of the journey and work within our close knit Melbourne team, read on.
We have a vacancy for a full time forklift / HR HC Truck Driver in our Derrimut depot to assist in the daily running of the Warehouse including the operation of a forklift and general warehousing duties.Whist also completing local deliveries. The role will be varied and change day to day. IF you like to be busy this will be for you.
You must hold a current Forklift licence and have a wealth of warehousing or transport experience!
- Loading and unloading of palletized freight in Tautliner and Pantechs trailers.
- Experience with refrigerated freight would be an advantage.
- You’ll need to be hands on with a “can-do” attitude.
- Early Starts with plenty of overtime available.
- Work unsupervised and as a part of a very close knit team.
- Truck Licence is desirable with the ability to drive to deliver freight on time and with a professional attitude.
- Able to take direction
We can offer you,
- A safe workplace.
- Serviced, clean and modern equipment
- Above award rates
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
- ASAP Start
If you’re interested to further your career with Wickham Freight Lines e-mail your CV and relevant licenses to email@example.com
Please don’t hesitate to call to ask further questions! – You’ll need to speak to the employment office at HQ (07) 4661 8922.