Melbourne Local Driver
- Melbourne based MC Driver for Local work
- Family owned business built on pride & a dedication to customer service
- Quality trucks & trailers serviced in-house
Wickham Freight Lines is an Australian, family owned and operated business and one of the largest, privately owned transport companies in Australia. Established in 1992, we specialise in providing long distance freight solutions for a large range of customers. We provide a reliable service for our customers’ time sensitive needs, servicing retail supply chains and other logistics providers. Part of our expertise is refrigerated cartage including produce and meat.
Due to staffing requirements we are looking to expand our team in Melbourne! We are looking for a driver to do daily pick-ups and deliveries around Melbourne. We are looking for drivers who lives in Melbourne.
Applicants must have the appropriate licence MC, have an excellent driving record, be able to work some weekends, be a team player with strong work ethic and have good communication skills. We are a successful and growing organisation looking for people with enthusiasm, drive and dedication. You will be provided with equipment of the highest standard with an attractive remuneration.
If you are an experienced, professional driver looking for some work with an immediate start, we look forward to receiving your application
Check out our Facebook page or website at www.wickhamfreightlines.com.au. If you are an experienced, professional driver , we look forward to receiving your application!
Submit it with your resume and a cover letter via email to our Human Resources department
Experienced Senior Fleet Controller
Rodney’s Transport Service (RTS) is a privately owned and operated transport and distribution business with depots in NSW, VIC and QLD. Our team of qualified, competent and professional drivers utilise a modern fleet of trucks to provide the highest quality service to customers and suppliers throughout the East Coast.
We are seeking an experienced General Freight Linehaul Fleet Controller to be based out of our Sunshine West depot. The ideal candidate will have already gained at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
For this role, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Allocate freight to maximize fleet utilisation
- Monitor all fleet vehicles
- Understand the General Freight sector including the NHVAS & Trucksafe modules
- Have solid and consistent communication skills
- Have competent computer capacity with experience using both Translogix & MTData
- Work with a diverse staff across a variety of teams
- Work independently and make sound judgements and decisions
- Be motivated to achieve set goals
- Professionally represent the company and its interests
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Manager, Group Operations
If you feel that this role sounds appealing and you believe you can add value to our team, please forward your resume with at least 2 references and a covering letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on (03) 9311 2300 by close of business Friday 22nd May 2020